Enrichment Math and English Programs
Best in Class Education Centers are institutions specialized in tutoring mathematics and English for both enrichment and remedial purposes. Students come to us once per week for 1 hour and 15 minutes per subject and are instructed by our talented tutors. All of our tutors are excited to help students excel. Many of our students gain acceptance into their local gifted programs and eventually some of the most prestigious universities in the United States such as the University of Washington, Harvard, Stanford, Yale, MIT, Columbia, etc. Give your child the gift of a lifetime and set them on a path for success.
What makes Best in Class so successful?
- We hire qualified and talented instructors. All of our tutors have college educations in their fields.
- We strive to provide top of the line education at affordable prices.
- We never want to waste time on repetition. We always want to challenge our students to move ahead. Once students master a skill, we always move on to the next challenging concept.
- We maintain small class sizes with strict student to teacher ratios.
- We have assigned class schedules to allow tutors to monitor each individual student’s growth.
- We have tutors that actively teach throughout the tutoring sessions. Students do not just come to us for help, but are actually taught throughout their lessons.
- We have our own curriculum designed to help students achieve success by thinking critically and by excelling at standardized tests.
- We correct all homework and tests so we can monitor student progress every step of the way.
Our programs are:
- tailored to individual capabilities
- suitable for preschoolers to twelfth grade students (PreK-12)
- designed to prepare students for standardized tests (ITBS and CogAT)
- geared towards the college admission tests (SAT, ACT) for higher level students
- designed to maintain small class sizes to suit individual needs and abilities
- designed with supplemental homework to reinforce concepts through applications
- designed to provide weekly assessment tests and progress evaluations
- Promotes critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Develops problem solving skills by integrating word problems and real world applications
- Algebra I and II
- Problem Solving
Special Features of the curricula
- Promotes reading, grammar, and writing skills
- Includes vocabulary-rich readings, grammar lessons, and writing workshops
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Paragraph Structure
- Creative Writing
- Essay Writing
Monthly Tuition Fee*: Approximately $100 per month per subject. Fee is based on 4 classes per month. Prices may vary slightly depending on the center and student grades.
*Some centers only accept quarterly tuition. Please check with your local center for details.
There are also sibling and multiple subject disounts. Please also check with your local center for discount.
Class Duration: Each class is between 60 to 75 minutes. Class duration also varies depending on the center.
Paid tuition is non-refundable and non-transferrable regardless of missed classes, absence or partial quarter/year cancellation. However, make-up classes can be arranged within the same quarter of the absent day.