College Admission Prep
Thinking about college raises many questions:
What should I do to prepare for college each year? Which classes should I take? Do extra-curricular activities matter? Is my GPA high enough? Should I take the SAT or the ACT? How do I get a good score? Should I apply for early admission? What should I write on my application essays? How will I pay for school? What is the FAFSA? How do I find scholarships and grants?
Planning for college can be almost as tricky as graduating from college. There are all sorts of deadlines, admission requirements, school choices, and steps to take. You can try to navigating these risks yourself, but you may miss out on something important.
This workshop is all about planning for your collegiate future so that you can feel confident that you have made the right decision about college. Specific areas of focus include:
- How to choose the right list of colleges for you
- Step-by-step guidance through your college application
- Expert help in writing a top-quality personal statement
- Proofreading of all long and short essay responses
- Overview of all options for college financing
Come and learn the 5 steps towards college:
Please contact one of our locations for exact tuition fees and program detail. Prices may vary depending on the center.